Friday, September 19, 2014

43Years Old Jada Pinkett Smith, Looks Absolutely 'Stunning' On The New Cover Of Health Magazine.



At age 43 and after 2 kids, Jada Pinkett Smith, still has her game on. Wife of Hollywood actor Will Smith, has covered the October edition of Health Magazine.




In the magazine, Jada talked on her secret about getting old. (see extract below).

 Let's talk about that picture of you on Facebook in a bikini, which sent the entire nation running to the gym.


 Willow took that photo. She said, "Mommy, you look so beautiful in this picture." I couldn't really see it, but I was so charmed that that's how she sees her mother. I'm getting teary thinking about it now. [Tears spill down her cheeks.] Because when your kids get to be teenagers, they can get a little rough on you, you know what I mean? 

What's your secret to having such a good attitude about getting older, especially given the youth-worshipping business you're in? 

Because it is what it is! I'm getting older! I've never looked at myself as, like, a beauty. I'm not sore on the eye, but I know there's always going to be somebody more beautiful—always. My grandmother used to say to me, "It's not about what you look like on the outside. It's what you look like on the inside." So she helped me learn at an early age to be well-rounded, to be spiritual, to be compassionate. And my mom said, "You can do whatever you want with your hair and your clothes."

I went to art school, and I could make my hair lime green if I wanted. So there was a certain internal power that grew within me because I didn't have a problem being who I was, no matter what room I was in.  

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua