Tuesday, August 26, 2014

BreakUp To MakeUp: Ciara And Future Gets Back Together!



Yaaaay! This is about my best news for the week :D. It is so nice to see couple breakup, and then makeup again.

According to reports, Future cheated on Ciara, Ciara found out, called off the relationship /engagement. Now, reports also says that CiCi and Future, have talked over their relationship, and have decided to let Bygone be Bygone. So the are back as a couple.

I pray nothing will put them asunder again. Meanwhile, Future got CiCi a $10,000 welcome back boot. *lovestruck* don't I just love breakups? #JustKidding.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua