Thursday, August 28, 2014

"My Girlfriend Who Dumped Me, Now Wants Me Back..." Says Harrysong.



Oh yea, you dumped him because he had nothing, now he is famous, you want him back? You must be high on codeine :P.

Harrysong A.k.a Mr song, wasn't left out in the chat with Netng. He opened up about his past relationship, especially how his Ex want him back, after dumping him.

“oh yes, I remember when I came to Lagos, I was in a relationship back in Warri, and at that time she gave me the option of coming back to Warri to get married to her because she wasn’t comfortable with the distance or I should face my career and forget about her. ‘So I thought about it, and I begged her to be patient because I had no money, but she said she couldn’t wait because she has other interested guys on her case and her parents wanted her to get married quickly too. So I wished her luck and kept on hustling with my career in Lagos. ‘Just yesterday, the same girl called me asking for asking for a date, apparently she’s still not married…"

4 comments:

  1. Uhm..money and girls sa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray one day all these gurls would be wise and learn to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can imagine, d niggress is still not married!.....na wa...comebck 2fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol..."d niggress"

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua