Sunday, August 24, 2014

President GEJ Cheers On Falconets, To Bring Home The U-20 World Cup.



In a phone conversation with the Falconets yesterday, president Goodluck who is presently in Germany, encouraged them to win their final March against Germany tomorrow. The Female U-20 football World Cup, is Currently on, and the Nigeria team has made it to the finals. President Goodluck in his conversation with them, also promised them a heroine welcome, back home.



“You have done very well by getting to the final. I urge you to crown your efforts with ultimate victory tomorrow by playing with the greatest possible artistry, discipline, determination and patriotic zeal. I look forward to receiving you at the Presidential Villa with the winners’ trophy and you can be assured of the immense gratitude of the Federal Government and the very appreciative people of Nigeria,” he said. 

He promised them that he would be up to watch their game even though the time they would be playing would be very late in the night in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua