Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Welcome To April Darlings!!!



Happy new months to you all out there, and congrats to all Nigerians. You asked for change, and change you have gotten. And may this change be the change we have for so long waited for, Amen.

As we begin this new month, I pray that the goodness and mercies of God will not cease from your lives and house hold. And may you all progress in everything you do in Jesus Name. By the time this month ends, we all would have a new song of testimony to sing.

As for those of you celebrating your birthdays or what ever it may be this month, I say a big congratulations to you.

Happy 1st of April darlings, and I hope none of you falls for April's fool prank today :D. If you do, please share with us here. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua