Thursday, June 26, 2014

Actress Uche Ogbodo 's 10 months old wedding, hits the rock!



   Pregnant Nollywood actress Uche Ugbodo, who is expecting her first child with her husband whom she got married to in October 2013, in an interview with Stella Dimorko Korkus (SDK), has put a rest to the rumours about her breakup with her husband.

   The actress opened up to SDK, while she confirmed that the Rumours were actually true. In the interview, she said the marriage was based on "lies and deceit".

 See excerpt from the interview...



SDK: I heard your barely a year old marriage has crashed,is this true?
Uche Ogbodo: Well that may be true but what isn’t true is that it wasn’t really marriage yet because it wasn’t fully formalised, we were still in the process of formalising it when all hell broke loose, so I was merely Engaged to be married to Ato Ubby.
SDK: What happened? 
Uche: This is really a hard question to answer, but all I can say is that barely one month into the engagement and in the process of planning a formal wedding I realised I had made the greatest mistake of my life. The Foundation of the union was based on lies and deceit…shocking lies. we had been dating for a almost year and I thought I knew it all but nothing prepared me for what unfolded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua