Monday, June 16, 2014

Couple Nuella and tchidi Chekere expecting their first baby soon



 For the benefit of those of you who don't know the people in the above picture, those are Nollywood actor and producer Tchidi Chikere with his lovely wife Nuella a Nollywood actress. These two love birds took us all by suprise when they got married some time this year in the month of March. Now news are beginning to fly around that the bride nuella is pregnant. Trust Nigerians,we always hear news even before the people it concerns.
    Sources says Nuella is still at her very early stage of the pregnancy, so it isn't obvious yet. We pray this news is true, while we wait for the visible signs. Meanwhile, this will be the fourth child of Tchidi Chikere,as he already has three kids from his previous wife /marriage. I wish these two Nollywood love birds the very best.



1 comment:

  1. Yaaawwwnnns** abeg mk dem shift go one side! Altho I lik tchidi sha *winks ..bt d wifey Hmmmmmm gonna tin abt dt agn.

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua