Thursday, June 26, 2014

Freeze of Cool Fm calls Etcetera a fool and a moron. Lmao!!!



   Lol! When two old men engage in a fight, it's to the entertainment of the audience. Clearly not every body can keep calm about some certain issues.

 Cool Fm OAP Daddy Freeze has come at Columnist /singer Etcetera for writting about media Presenters. Etcetera feels OAPs and the rest of them from this generation have been spoiling the media industry, due to their Fake accent, and their constant worship of our celebs no matter what the do, good or bad and some other factors.

 If you all can recall, this same etcetera wrote an article about celebs marrying second hand husbands in Nigeria. Who he was referring to, I don't know. But Tiwa Savage and her husband Tbillz came at Etcetera in the nicest way they could.
 
 This time around, Freeze refused to be nice in his choice of words, as he dropped it hot. ( guess it's an expression of how pained he was). Freeze took to his twitter handle to fire back at the Columnist. Don't know if I should call Etcetera a trouble maker. But I can't wait for his response, that's if he has any because I am really enjoying this.

 See tweets from freeze below, and do have fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua