Thursday, June 26, 2014

Is there going to be a collaboration between Psquare and US Rapper TI?



   It's a season of International collaborations for the Nigerian music industry. First wizzy was seen chilling with international Artiste like Chris Brown, and soon after he announced he has done some tracks with C.B.

   Now Psquare (Peter and Paul Okoye) are in Atlanta. They are not only chilling with members of their Convict family, Peter was also spotted with Rapper TI.

    I know it won't be too long before they let the cat out of the bag. More photos of Peter and Paul with Tmah and the rest of their convict family...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua