Thursday, June 26, 2014

Look who found her clothes again: Rihanna stuns Haper's Bazaar Magazine Cover.



    At last Rihanna covers up! For a while now I was starting to wonder if she lost her clothes, or maybe she's too scared to cover up her body. The only lady who can abuse fashion and get away with it, has gone modest against her recent show of her body in events, and magazines shoot.

 It seems the cry of the masses have gotten to her soul, or maybe this head to toe cover up dressing of her in the cover of Haper's Bazaar magazine is just the concept. Of course it is! That's an Arab Magazine, you don't go naked in Arab.(when you are in Roman, you behave like a Roman. When you are doing a shoot in Arab, you better think and act like an Arabian). Lol!

 Riri you look better this way, now u know it doesn't hurt covering up. Beautiful one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua