Sunday, June 15, 2014

MTN Project Fame Season7



MTN Project Fame west Africa is back with its season7.0.  It's 7years now,and MTN is still giving birth to stars via this musical talent hunt reality TV show. Audition has already taken place in Benin, Owerri, Illorin, and Abuja. The next two cities are Port harcourt and Ibadan,on the 21st of june. Watch out, MTN might be coming to your city soon. 

         I personally can't wait for the show to begin. Good luck to you all out there auditioning, and Good luck to as many of you that will make it into the academy.      See banner below for more details...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua