Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Obafemi Awolowo University has also been shut down.



   You will recall that I reported about OAU students protesting over the increment in their school fees, now the institution has been shut down indefinitely by the school authorities. First it was University of Abuja, now O.A.U. The other time it was Unilag and Uniport students ptotesting over same issue.
 
    Students of Obafemi Awolowo University, have been asked to evacuate the school premises latest tomorrow Thursday, due to their recent violent protest,which has caused damages in the institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua