Saturday, June 28, 2014

Photo: Davido and Tiwa Savage, shows off "Nose Ring".



 Is that real piercing, or its some sort of magnet or glue trick? I have never noticed this ring on Davido's nose. A thousand and one bling bling on the neck, and my bathroom towel size at the back pocket have i noticed, Nose ring? Na wa o!

By the way, Davido and Tiwa are currently in LA for the BET awards which comes up tomorrow. That's where they teamed up to snap and share this nose ring collaboration selfie.

       Back to the matter, what do you guyz think of Davido's nose ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua