Friday, June 27, 2014

Quess who Davido is chilling with in LA? Jennifer Hudson!!


   I said it before, it is a season of International collaborations. Nigerian music industry is not taking it slow this time. A Lot of our Artiste have been chilling outside the country with one international music star or the other.

   Omo Baba Olowo, Mr Skelewu, African's hottest Artiste (at the moment), is not left out on this. He shared a picture of himself and the very delightful, talented ,sexy Artiste, Jennifer Hudson in LA. Davido haven't announced if they are working on a track or not, but I think so *eyes rolling*.

      Before I forget, Davido captioned this picture as " She's sexy like that, great person!!".

Ok o...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua