Wednesday, June 25, 2014

R-Kelly denies his Transgender daughter!



   R - Kelly 's 14 years old son Jaya, has come out publicly to state that she's a transgender. According to her / him, she has put away all her female clothes and everything that has to do with her being female since she was 7. Lol! Transgender? Dear Jaya, we call it Tom-boy here in Nigeria, as long as your sex organs are still intact.

   Apparently, R- Kelly just found out about his daughter new sex, and he is not taking this likely. Last week in an interview with WCGI summer jam, R- Kelly stated the Jaya shouldn't be called his child. Lol!



 In his statement, he said...


"Well, first off don’t start by calling her my son. As far as that’s concerned, always believe what you see - with your own eyes that is. That’s the best way to go about this business. I’ve heard a lot of things about a lot of people and it was never true.”

Ok o! Father and son Palava. See another photo of father and son/daughter as a kid..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua