Saturday, June 21, 2014

See Photos of Abducted Chibok School Girls.



       Over 200 school girls were abducted in Chibok, Borno State in April 2014. Since then, there have been a lot of speculations about this issue. Many people have asked that the names and pictures of these girls be published for identification purpose.

      Mind you, these girls haven't been rescued till now. We pray our authorities do the needful and bring them back alive. #bringbackourgirls.   See more pictures below...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua