Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Teenager dies after saving a drowning girl.



    Irish Mirror has reported the death of a 13years old boy (pictured above), Ricky Osagie , who died on 21st June after an act of Bravery. Report says Ricky saw his friend who was drowning in a pool in Dublin, and jumped into the pool to save his friend. Another of his friend who witnessed this, also jumped into the pool to render help, but also encountered drowning challenges.

 Ricky had to do everything to save both friends. By the time help came from the paramedics, all three teenagers where taken to the hospital. Ricky's two friends survived, but Ricky passed on the next day. His father said in his report to Irish magazine, that Ricky was a very good footballer, and always dreamt of playing for Ireland. The bereaved father described his son as an hero.


“He was trying to help someone else.That’s what happened. My son died a hero. He went in and then that was it. My son is gone but a girl is alive because of him. He always smiled and was happy all the time. He was such a fantastic footballer.
We have trophies everywhere in the house. Ricky was going to play for Ireland, that’s what he said he was going to do. He had so many friends. He is a hero, a real hero. I want the world to know what my son did. He was a man.”
     What a brave kid! May his soul rest in peace. Amen! See picture of his dad below...



1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua