Thursday, July 10, 2014

'Annie Idibia Misses husband 2face', she shares a Romantic photo.




           After so many years, these love birds still act like it only just started. Annie Idibia shared a picture of herself and her husband 2face and captioned it

            "I grow fonder of u everyday,U never know if you don’t forgive d past @ d karaoke, n missingtiz”



 Hehehe! My celebrity couple Role model.   Anytime I see a picture of them together, all I see is LOVE! I hope to be like them someday when I grow up. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua