Saturday, July 12, 2014

Birthday: Rita Dominic clocks 39!



 The very Fashionable award winning Nollywood actress/ producer, Rita Dominic is a year Older today July 12. While in a birthday spirit, the 39 years old actress shared a picture of herself with a new hairstyle way different from her regular full hairstyle.



 She didn't forget to state how happy she was by tagging the photo "I may not have all I want, but I have all I need". So you all don't go telling her what she obviously needs. Lol! HBD Rita Dominic, many happy returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua