Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Chika Ike gets slapped for husband snatching!



 One of the many reasons why I love blogging , is the 'Amebo' that comes along with it. Hehe!

Actress Chika Ike share a photo out of her production work, where she was being slapped by Ngozi Ezeonu, for sleeping with her husband. The actress tagged the picture as,

     "Aunty Ngozi just gave me a dirty slap because she thinks I’m sleeping with her husband who is my boss !!! Choi! The slap enter o!!! #innocentsecretary #filming #ontothenext #nollywood #filmarkproduction #thehustleisreal #nofoodforlazywoman #ilovemyjobandlife ❤ "

Lol, hard work pays indeed. See the picture below...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua