Friday, July 11, 2014

Could Chris Brown be confused?



 It's either Chris Brown is confused, his girlfriend has no where else to go, or they just want to keep giving us news to talk about.

Only last week here did Chris Brown and his off and on girlfriend Karrueche break up again after so many break ups and make ups. Now it looks like the are back together again. CB shared a photo of him and Karrueche yesterday, heading to the studio together.




 Yes it's true that couples fight every once in a while, but it doesn't have to be for public notice. I am personally starting to get bored of this their off and on relationship. *yawns*

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua