Thursday, July 3, 2014

Does Bill Gate know you? see pictures of Dbanj Chilling with world's Richest men.



 I think this agricultural sector is working more for Dbanj. He has probably met more top people now than he ever did in his over 10years of singing.

Well, remember the other day it was Dangote who endorsed his Kokogarri? This time around, Dbanj tweeted what you see above "BILL GATE KNOWS MY NAME" #DoesHeKnowYou?

I know you think it's a lyric to a song he is cooking up. Yes it might be, but Bill Gate actually knows his name. They hung out... see picture after the cut..



Not only did he hang out with Bill Gate, he also spent his weekend with one of Africa's richest men Mo' Ibrahim and singer Bono.



1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua