Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ever wondered what Kim Kardashian looks like without make up? then see this picture.



 The E entertainment reality TV show star, is hardly ever seen with makeup on. She's is known for her always perfectly highlighted and contoured face. Even makeup artists use her face as examples in their lessons.

 This morning, kim was spotted along side her sister Khloé, as they were heading to the gym. Paparazzi got a close glimpse of her make up free face.

See picture below...



               I think she looks younger and prettier without makeup. ilike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua