Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fire on the mountain : Cossy comes at Ebube Nwagbo on twitter, says half of Super Eagles have used her!



 Lol! You all remember when Cossy posted this picture and dedicated it to super eagle player, for scoring 2 goals in the match against Argentina? Hehehe, after the Super Eagles got knocked out of the FIFA world cup yesterday, actress Ebube Nwagbo tweeted something on twitter... see below


 
 Lmao! She actually didn't mention nobody o, but the guilty one caught her sub. This time Cossy mentioned Ebube directly. See tweet below


 Hehe! I hope the fire continues to burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua