Saturday, July 5, 2014

NFVCB, lifts Viewing Bann off movie "Half Of A Yellow Sun".



 The much anticipated screenplay of writer Chimamanda Adichie's novel "Half Of A Yellow Sun", that was banned by the Nigeria film and video censored board from showing anywhere in Nigeria, due to the fact that this movie might incite some of the issues that lead to the Biafra war, has now been given airing license by NFVCB after months of critical screening.

The movie will only be seen by viewers who are 18 and above. So watch out! Half of a Yellow Sun might just be in a Cinema in your city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua