Thursday, July 17, 2014

Olamide and D'prince, gets 24 carat plated gold IPhones from Luxury Designer, Malivelihood.



 I don't know if there is a kind of bonanza going on, all I know is that, Luxury Designer Malivelihood, has been giving some of our celebs gold plated IPhones, worth about N2m

Hmmmm, first it was Olamide who received a 24 carat gold IPhone from the designer,




Now Mavin's D'prince, has also gotten his own share of the gold plated IPhone. Don't know if I should say congrats to them, but in Olamide's voice *everything is vanity* lol!





 Is that D'prince's nails? *confused* and that bag, iloooove! *drooling*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua