Saturday, July 12, 2014

Photo: Ini Edo and Desmond Elliot matriculates.



 Nollywood movie stars Ini Edo and Desmond Elliot had their matriculation ceremony today at the Nigeria Open University, after they both gained scholarships to study LAW.

Intresting right? Read the encouraging message  Ini posted to mark her matriculation ...



 It's never too late for real. After this I just feel like I can go back to school for another degree. Not for Law o, may be medicine *running*.  

For those of you still confused, this is not a movie scene, it is real! Ini and Desmond are now students of the Open University.   I wish them all the best in their academic career.

1 comment:

  1. Make dey study wella ooo.I hope staffs n students wont disturb dem n cooperate wit dem? All d best 2 dem..ko easy...
    P.s desmond I love u *run*

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua