Monday, August 18, 2014

Another Set Of Tinsel Stars (Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade), Gets Engaged!



If you've been keeping up with this blog from day one, you will recall I made mention that these two stars from TV program 'Tinsel' were dating. Yes Gbenro and Osas are the third couple who have emerged from the TV program.

Gbenro proposed to his lover Osas over the weekend, and she said YES! :D. Big congrats to them.

OK, if you are a single brother or sister, you need a life partner, and it doesn't seem to be happening, I advice strongly that you do everything possible to get a role in 'Tinsel'. Ladies, Gideon Okeke (Phillip Ade Williams), is still up for grabs. Hurry up. :p

Find Gbenro's post below...



"Four words fourteen letters that take forever to say,with you these words are too important to let them have their way. You've had my back for endless days,knowing my habitual ways,seen my worst and STILL stood by me even when my best of friends deserted me and strings weren't attached between us you were there staying strong inspiring,motivating n loyal to our friendship regardless of all my madness.I can say am forever grateful and I LOVE YOU in so many ways but none is clearer than committing my days..@officialosas grow old with me,for the best is yet to be.....#shesaidYES#AGE#GREATNESS!

1 comment:

  1. Oshiii must dey snap close 2d liberty statue abi statue of liberty ni...well congrats al d same o

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua