Saturday, August 16, 2014

Checkout Rapper Eva Alordiah's New Look.


Eva Alordiah is one of Nigeria's Best Female rappers. Apart from her hit track "High" that she used in captivating the hearts of many Nigerian, she is also known for her crazy hair styles.

While still in the spirit of her birthday which was on August 13th, Eva has debuted a new look of hers for her fans.


Pretty init? :D. Apart from music, Eva does makeup for her Flip side, and she use to be a model.   What do you think of this new look? Yay or Nay?

3 comments:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua