Sunday, August 17, 2014

Could Chris Brown Be Missing Karrueche? See This...



Oh! Is that Karrueche I see there?

 How I wish I could beat this boy called Chris Brown. Very very confused human being. After all the break up stories between him and Ex girlfriend Karrueche, and photos/ news of him flirting with Riri, and now Kendall Jenner, Chris Brown went on instagram this morning to post the above picture of himself and Karrueche.

It seems like someone is taking some expired medications, or he is just seeking for Karrueche's notice. I refuse to believe they are back together.

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua