Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Davido Talks About Tweet Fight With Wizkid.



In an exclusive interview with SaharaTv, Davido opened up about his fight on social network with Wizkid. He however made it clear that he has nothing against Wizkid, but he only got angry when Wizkid through shades at him over his concert. He also called Wizkid his brother, and stated that he is a fan of Wizkid.

"It's not beef at all..but I'm the type of person if I feel something..to me everything you do, you don't hit your brother down. This is the first time I'm saying this but the only reason I was upset was because of the NY concert. I was even going to tweet like you know 'make sure everybody turn up for my brother Wizkid's concert' and he threw a shade like that. I'm not going to take that...that's why I went and said what I said. But it's all cool, at the end of the day, we got to keep it on the music. Shout out to him. I'm still a big fan. It was never nothing but don't throw a shade at me...especially when we were on the flight earlier. By the way, check the numbers on my last concert. Let's leave it like that.."



The way some of these our Nigerian Celebs speak ehn, they spree more than those born, bread and buttered over there. You know woh 'm saying?  *in Davido's voice. :D. Click Here to watch video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua