Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Empress Njama Pictured Eating Roasted Yam And Oil, By The Road Side.



Awww :D. There are somethings you just can't grow too big for. Actress Empress Njama, was pictured by the road side, eating roasted yam, plantain, fish and oil, which she said she loves so much.

Coincidentally, I love this food so much too, and I also have a friend who does really nice barbecue Chicken and Fish, with roasted yam and plantain with sauce. It's so nice you must ask for more when you taste hers. Will give you guys info on how to place your orders really soon.

 Hian! Hope I didn't get anyone salivating?  :p. Meanwhile see another picture of Empress below...


2 comments:

  1. Truly African hehehe please Cnt wait to knw hw 2place orders 4dt delicacy

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua