Thursday, August 14, 2014

Female Ogun State NYSC Members Decamped For Staying In Their Hostel During Parade Hours.



According to report reaching me from Nysc camp in Ogun State, some Corp members were decamped (sent away from camp), for hiding in their rooms during time for parade. According to statement by my source,

"About 10 ladies hid in their rooms during parade hour in d morning and refuse to come out even when the soldiers came to threaten them. They soldiers went to report them to the camp director, while they were interrogating them, some gave excuse to be sick and some were rude. On the long run, they got angry at the rude ones, and passed the judgement to decamp them ... They are strict here oo"  she said.

My source also added that some where asked to come back after the had packed their belongings down to the camp gate.

"I heard they asked some of them to return back when they got to the camp gate after packing their luggage, Buh have not seen any one of them ."

Lol! Who said to serve Nigeria is not by force? As long as you answered the clarion call when it called, you should be ready to serve under rain or sun shine. As a matter of fact, To Serve Nigeria Is By FORCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua