Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hilarious!: Man Calls 911 On Police Officer, See Why.



Haha! You pull me over, you want to write me a ticket, and you are wasting my time? You must be stupid. Read the funny tale of this man who called 911 on an officer for wasting his time ,as reported by Eonline. Lmao! The man looks like a Nigerian sha :p. Read below...

"Florida resident, Judes Exantus, 29, was pulled over by a Collier County Deputy for running a stop sign yesterday, and got into a bit of an argument with the officer after denying that he ran the stop sign (even though the deputy assured him that he saw everything that happened).

The officer proceeded to go write Exantus a ticket, but apparently was taking too long for Judes' liking. So, the 29-year-old Immokalee man reportedly called up 911 to complain about the officer's delay (yes, we're being serious).

Exantus' plan backfired, however, because now, not only was he in trouble for running a stop sign, but his complaint was warranted as a miss-use of 911. The officer arrested Exantus on additional charges and took him to jail. He was later released after posting a $2,000 bond."


Lol! #singingDoubleWahala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua