Sunday, August 31, 2014

How Sad! Joan Rivers Made Jokes About Her Death, Just Before She Had A Cardiac Arrest.



It's no news that the 81 years old Legendary comedienne, Joan Rivers, is presently battling between Life and Death. Reports says she is now at the point where she lives totally on machines.

Well, it has been gathered that while the 81 years old comedienne performed at Laurie Beechman Theater, a source, who was in the audience for the show, told CNN that Joan joked about death.

He said Joan said:  ‘You know I’m 81 years old, and I could drop dead at any moment and you would be so lucky because you will have a story to tell your friends for the rest of your life.'

Rivers was in fine form, the source added.

 “There was no sign (Wednesday) night that she was declining. Her show was over an hour long and she never stumbled or even paused to catch her breath. She even mimicked people talking about what it was like to see her drop dead on stage."

Whew! I guess this is the part where people start to ask if she knew her time is up. Or on the other hand, "the Tongue is powerful". I pray she comes out of this.


4 comments:

  1. God please send down ur healing hands upon her

    ReplyDelete
  2. God please send down ur healing hands upon her

    ReplyDelete
  3. See ehnnn...ds woman ws jst being #unreasonable....wetin she dey go do surgery for again????she's in her 80s for crying out loud!!! I no go even cry if she die,she caused it herself.....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I guess jokes has it's limit

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua