Saturday, August 9, 2014

I Will Get A Degree Later - Sean Tizzle Reveals.



While in a recent interview, Sean Tizzle Revealed he did a diploma programme in theatre art. When asked if he was going to get another, he said not now.


How far did you go in school?

 I tried a bit, at least I still entered the university. I did a three-year diploma programme in Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan.

 So are you not going to get a degree?

 For now, no. But then, it is good to go to school. I will not discourage anybody from going to school. But at the end of the day, you have to become somebody in life. People will have to rely on you. You will have mouths to feed whether you went to school or not. My parents were supportive right from the first day. They gave me financial support and they prayed for me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua