Monday, August 18, 2014

Khloe Kardashian Says She Doesn't Care If French Montana Is Using Her To Get Fame.



A week ago during an interview, when French Montana was asked about his relationship with Kloe Kardashian, he said:

“I want to capitalize on it,. ‘I’ll get a fan base from everywhere. I just hope I’ll be able to connect with everything that’s going on.”

Now, Khloe has tweeted saying she was the first person to know, but she doesn't care.



Lol! Which boyfriend would go on air to say he is just capitalizing on his girlfriend? A Kardashian for that matter. Then the girl will publicly accept that she knows he is using her, but she doesn't care?.

I would like to call this love, but then again they might just want to give us something to talk about (Keeping Up With The Kardashians) . Anyways, good for them!.

1 comment:

  1. Khloe is goin thru a break up so she doesn't want to care...I just hope it wont b too late wen she decides to care

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua