Sunday, August 17, 2014

More Drama! Beyonce's Daughter (Blue Ivy)'s Surrogate Mom Appears, Wants Custody Of Her.


Hmmmm, every day new controversial stories about Bey and Jay. Can't we let them rest already? :D #No!

OK, the new gist which is not even the newest gist about Beyoncé and Jay Z according to MTO, is that a woman named Tina Seals, has surfaced to claim that she is the surrogate mom to Beyoncé's baby. (one who carried blue ivy in her womb).

It has also been learnt that she has already filed a Lawsuit against Beyoncé in a New York court, and she wants full custody of baby Blue.

Find a copy of the Lawsuit below, as presented by MTO.



2 comments:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua