Sunday, August 10, 2014

Picture Puzzle: Spot The Big Difference!


Oh! TMZ be messing with my head today. I saw this article on their site that read "Spot the friggin' difference " in these similar pictures of Rihanna. I have been gazing at it all morning till now, still can't find a reasonable difference. And they gave a clue saying the differences are three in number.

I think I know two of it, but am not sure if I am right. 1. The sole of that blue shoe beside her, 2. The design on her trouser. *dunno*.

Why not share what you notice too, let's see if we can actually spot the difference. DO NOT spoil the fun please.

2 comments:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua