Sunday, August 10, 2014

Rihanna Finds Love Again, Guess Who?



This geh ehn, it doesn't take her 2mins to fall in love or date a guy. First Chris Brown, later Drake, Now Eminem? :D Badt Geh!

OK my suspicion grew yesterday when I saw a tweet from Riri, regarding the 'Monster Tour'. Herself and Eminem are on a tour for that Monster song by Eminem, where he featured her.

If you have followed up with Riri for a long time, you will know she hardly ever just have fun with a guy, without getting involved. My observations pls. #flipshair.

Amebo MediaTakeOut has confirmed that Rihanna and Eminem are currently seeing each other. Eminem they say has had crush on her for so long, and Rihanna likes him in return, but there hasn't been an opportunity for them before now. So now that they are both single, they've decided to spark up the flames.

They haven't officially come out about their relationship status yet, but if this is true, it won't be too long before it comes out to the public. Rihanna doesn't know how to keep secrets like Bey. :p. So let's keep our fingers crossed, but remember I said it when it turns out to be true.

Lol! Eminem and Rihanna? Two Werey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua