Saturday, August 30, 2014

Seriously, Has Power Supply (Light) Improved In Your Area? See What Reuben Abati And Omotola Thinks.



What I just saw, has made me angry more than anything else recently. Are these people serious? Or what part of Nigeria are they living in?

Some days ago, I saw this post (Above) of Omotola , and I frowned so bad. Now, Spokesperson for the President, Reuben Abati, has also shared the above picture of Omotola, with a caption praising her for writing what she wrote/ supporting the president.




Please I hate these their political games #NoneOfMyBusiness, but Power Supply has never been this bad in my area. Since this privatization nonsense, I don't think I know what power supply is anymore. Maybe it's just my area, has power supply improved in your area? I want to know. Please leave your comment.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I can even remenba what light looks like again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Power supply has improved a lot. I was beginning to think I am no longer in Nigeria cos dey dnt even blink d light these dayz n even wen dey do it doesn't tk up 2mins n it's restored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has improved drastically in my area. I have once gone two straight days without seizure. Other times once it goes off, it's restored d next min.

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua