Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Brain Teaser: Spot Out The Differences In This Photo, And Win A Recharge Card.



This is very easy, compared to the last Brain teaser I posted here. Both pictures are the same. But I want you all to look very closely and spot out the differences. Yes there are differences in the pictures.

Be the first to spot out 3 correct differences, and get airtime(recharge card) of any network of your choice from me. Please don't forget to comment with your name, so I can identify you incase you win. :D

2 comments:

  1. Diff 1 is d smile of d gal with blond hair, image 1 n 2 smiles r diff, no 2 diff is d folding of mats i.e d folding is nt d same in both images, diff 3 is dat dere is an object. In image 2 dat is sort of lukin close to d bag of d gal with blond hair in image 2 which is nt in d first image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1....d folding of d mat or wateva is it is diff in both pix
    2...d lady at d back smiled more in one of d pix
    3.....d down part of d front ladies top is diff in the right hand pix unlike d left

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua