Friday, August 15, 2014

US Weekly Responds Back At Ciara.



SMH! These people have too much time. After Us Weekly Magazine reported that Ciara granted them an interview about her breakup with Future, Ciara got angry and fired at them saying she never had an interview with them about her breakup with Future. Now Us Weekly have responded back at CiCi. *Whew!


"In spite of her claims, Ciara indeed gave an extended interview with a Us reporter at an L.A. event on Tuesday, Aug. 12. During the chat, she spoke at length about her fashion, her fitness routines, her music, her upcoming MTV House of Style episode and being a brand-new mom to baby boy Future Zahir Wilburn, among other topics. As it happens, Ciara is also newly single. As Us exclusively revealed Wednesday morning, she recently broke up with her infant son's father, rapper Future, after learning of his infidelity. (The pair had been engaged since October of last year.)"

Lol! US Weekly, did she or did she not grant an interview about her breakup with Future? What's all these beating around the bush story? .

Anyways, that's none of my business. My business here is that Future and Ciara are no more a couple, and I have reported the news. That's all! *handsUp*

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua