Wednesday, August 20, 2014

"You Are Mad Outa Your Head..." , Tonto Dikeh Tells Tonyi Lawani.



Lol! So these two big gehs ain't tired of doing public fight? OK o. Toyin Lawani made a post to Tonto Dikeh to pay her the $15k she owes her.



Oh! *suprisedface* Tonto Dikeh is a debtor? It can't be. Toyin we need proof :D.

Tonto replied her saying she is mad, and that her address hasn't changed, so Toyin should come and collect the money.



Hehe! But am I the only one who noticed that Toyin always mentions at Tonto Dikeh directly, but Tonto keeps leaving Tonyin's name out? Is someone scared?

Oh! Wait a sec. Did you read the part Tonto said "You steal men"?. Ah knew it! This is the real cause of their fight. I can bet everything on this. Oya Toyin bring it on!!! #wedeywait.

2 comments:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua