Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Benefits Of Divorce? Bruce Jenner Aquires $50k Speed Race Car.



While the news of Chris and Bruce Jenner's divorce is still fresh in the air, Bruce has quickly gone to purchase a new Toy. For those of you who don't know, Bruce is the step-dad to the Kardashians. And yes, he just got divorced from their mom Chris, so call him their ex stpe-dad. Lol!

Bruce who has a flare for speed, has gotten himself a divorce present already. He bought  a $50,000 NASCAR-approved UTV race car. And report also has it that Bruce is really very happy. *free like a bird*

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4 him..at least he can make his own decisions now...neways ko kan mi *polishes shoe*

    ReplyDelete
  2. As in ehn, m so happy for dis man. I always use to feel sorry for him, like he was the Kardashians house help. Expecially that 'manWoman' Chris *rollingeyes* if I were in Bruce 's shoes, after d Divorce is done done, I wud spend my first night after divorce in a strip club, do many crazy things, and let Chris see dem, just to know how happy n free I have become. Mstchew!

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua