Friday, September 26, 2014

Chaos In Ekiti State, As Thugs Set APC Office Ablaze, Over Killing Of NURTW Former Chairman.



Ekiti state has been put on a stand still, after a former chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Ekiti State and faithful supporter of Mr Ayo Fayose, Mr. Omolafe Aderiye was yesterday evening shot dead by four unknown gunmen at the Ijigbo area of Ado-Ekiti the state capital.

According to reports, thugs are said to be rampaging APC offices including the party's state secretariat .The outgoing governor Kayode Fayemi's situation office has also been reportedly burnt .

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua