Thursday, September 25, 2014

Check This Out! North West Repping Daddy West Already. She Stepped Out In A Scary Yeezus Shirt.



We all already know that North West is a cutie, and her mom Kim is doing everything possible already, to make her a mini fashion icon. The West family were pictured out last night Wednesday September 24th, at Balenciaga show in Paris for Fashion Week, and I really couldn't understand what they had on as outfit. And Yes! Nori reped daddy with her Yeezus shirt.


Was everyone trying to be in a peplum like outfit? Including Kanye. And please some one just take a good look at Kanye's outfit. From his hair cut, to his shoe. Whew!


Again I noticed something. Earlier yesterday when Kim, Kanye and North arrived Paris, he was pictured by paparazzis in this same trouser he later wore at night.




 I know it's his cloth o, but truth be told, Kanye now looks mor unkept than ever. Kim is just focusing all her attention on North, forgetting her husband needs guidance too.


1 comment:

  1. Honest I must spit ds out kanye isn't a saddist bt as he jst marry Kim he lyf jst changed nd nw he's gon nut oooo his daughters name North I c Kanye is jst a slave under Kim I swear

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua