Saturday, September 20, 2014

Did Legendary Producer Quincy Jones Try To Molest Queen Latifah On The Red Carpet? See Photos.


Legendary producer Quincy Jones and Queen Latifah, were present at the premiere of the documentary of 'Keep On Keeping On' some days back, at The Landmark theatre in Los Angeles, California.

While on the red carpet for some photos, report has it that Quincy J who is usually in the habit of getting drunk at events, and trying to mishandle females, was drunk again, and tried molesting Queen Latifah on the red carpet, when he gave her a 'Tight Hug'.

Lol! I'll be damned if he really did try to molest Queen Latifah. Didn't he see the size of her hand? If she gives him a blow with that, 'm not sure he would last 2hours in coma. Plus isn't Queen Gay?



1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua