Saturday, September 6, 2014

Do Men Like This Exist? See Photo.



OK, so while I went on Dencia's page, trying to steal my previous post, I stumbled on this write up, and I thought to bring it here.

Some ladies, Naija to be precise, would say a man can not be all of the above and not cheat *pensive*. Errm, I use to think these kind of above men are seen amongst oyinbos(Whites). But that's not to say we can't find them here in Nigeria. There are, and I think they are not up to 5 in Nigeria.

So my dear Ladies, if you have a man with all of the above qualities, or even 5 out of it, especially number 8, biko hold him tight. Beg your family members to join you in holding him too. :D And if you are a lady waiting for this kind of man before you settle down, keep waiting, Jesus is coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Lol.......dere are some few men,very few though....and m proud to knw some of dem*chews orbit*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yh..I'm one if dem so I know we are out dere...

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua