Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy New Month To You!



Happy New Month to all my darling OABLOGGERS. I won't fail to say thanks to each and everyone of you, for your love and support, so far.

As we begin this 3rd and last quarter of the year, I implore you all to start it in praise, and you will definitely end in praise. There is so much to live for, so what ever situation you found yourself in the past months, DO NOT give up. Keep pushing forward, it's only a matter of time, your Sunny Days will come.

My sincere wish for everyone of you is, as you go through this month of September, what didn't kill you and your house hold in the previous months, will not kill you all even now. Things that kill people in the month of September, will not see you and your family.

God will preserve, and keep you from the afflictions of the world. With your ears, you shall hear of Ebola, but neither you nor any member of your family / friends, will become a victim of it in Jesus Name.

Above all, God will supply you with all of your needs in this month of September. On behalf of myself and every member of this blog, I want to wish every OAB viewers who have their birthday this month, a Happy in Advance.

Merry Monday and a Happy New Month OABLOGGERS, don't stop supporting #OAB. Thanks and God bless. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I wish u d same, Amen n Amen. It shall be a good month for u as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua